Loving the face you greet in the mirror each morning helps you start off every day on the right foot — with confidence, grace and beauty. Our facial treatments aim to bring out the natural beauty in each individual, accentuating your best features and avoiding artificial appearances.
Get Access to Our Exclusive Specials!
Text VIP to 651-413-9199 for info on packages, promotions and more!
- Sciton Laser Treatments: Sciton laser technology provides a wide variety of non-surgical beauty treatments for both the face and body, from laser skin resurfacing to laser hair removal and more.
- Profound® RF Skin Tightening: The Profound RF system uses radiofrequency waves to gently tighten skin on the face or body.
- PRP Facial Rejuvenation: Platelet-rich plasma, or PRP, is used as a growth factor serum in this popular facial rejuvenation treatment also known as a “vampire facial.”
- SkinPen® Microneedling: This med spa treatment rejuvenates the skin by creating tiny micro-injuries, stimulating your skin’s natural healing processes.
- Injectables: Injectable products can temporarily improve the appearance of existing wrinkles as well as slow the formation of new ones, helping you maintain a youthful look through the years.
- Double Chin Treatment: Getting rid of a double chin with diet or exercise is nearly impossible. Non-surgical treatments can help.
- LATISSE® Eyelash Treatment: LATISSE encourages eyelashes to grow longer, thicker and darker so you can enjoy a luscious look with or without makeup.
- ALASTIN Skincare®: The right skincare products go a long way toward supporting a healthy, glowing complexion, especially before and after facial treatments and surgery.
Thinking of having facial treatments before your Big Day? Check out these tips for looking your best at your wedding!
We here at SpaVie are committed to making your experience with us as comfortable and painless as possible. That is why we are now offering PRO-NOX™️, a self-administered inhalation sedation system, to reduce discomfort and help you relax. Ask us about it at your consultation.
Contact us online or call our Plymouth office at 612-213-1111 to schedule your free consultation.