Terms and Conditions
Your use of our text message and alert service from SpaVie dba Harrington + Associates Plastic Surgery (“the Service”) is governed by the terms and conditions below. Use of the Service constitutes your acceptance of these terms, which take effect when you sign up for the Service. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not sign up for the Service.
1. You must be at least 18 years old to use the Service.
2. We do not charge for the Service, but your carrier’s standard messaging charges apply. You agree that you are responsible for paying your carrier’s charges to use the Service.
3. We reserve the right to change these terms or cancel the Service at any time. Please check these terms on a regular basis for changes. Your continued use of the Service after changes are posted will mean that you accept the terms as modified by the posted changes.
4. Multimedia Messaging Service (MMS) alerts: We may send messages with multimedia content (pictures, videos, GIFs, etc.). MMS alerts may not be available through all carriers. If your device does not support MMS alerts, then you will receive an SMS alert. Prepaid users may not be able to participate. Check with your mobile operator.
5. To unsubscribe at any time, simply text the word or words “STOP,” “STOP ALL,” “END,” “CANCEL,” “UNSUBSCRIBE,” or “QUIT” to (651) 413-9199. If you require assistance, want additional information, or have questions about this Service, please call us at (651) 413-9199.
6. We make no representations or warranties whatsoever regarding the Service. We hereby disclaim all warranties, including any implied representations or warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
7. We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, incidental, punitive, or any other damages, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damage or loss, arising or resulting from or in any way relating to your use of the Service.
8. You expressly agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless our company, its directors, officers, employees, servants, agents, representatives, independent contractors, and affiliates from and against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, actions, causes of action, costs, expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees), judgments, or penalties of any kind or nature whatsoever arising from your use of the Service.
10. These terms shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Minnesota, and any arbitration or judicial proceedings to enforce or interpret the terms hereof may be brought only in Minnesota.