Having trouble choosing between a surgical procedure like a tummy tuck or facelift and a non-surgical treatment like injectables, laser skin treatments or cellulite reduction? Great news: you don’t have to choose!
At SpaVie, we offer both non-surgical cosmetic treatments and surgical cosmetic procedures performed by experienced plastic surgeons — so you can get the best of both worlds at the same time.
Benefits of Adding Non-Invasive Procedures to Cosmetic Surgery
There are lots of reasons why more and more people are deciding to combine surgical and non-surgical procedures:
- Both procedures can be performed at the same time, under anesthesia.
- You’ll have a single recovery period and won’t have to schedule time away from work and family twice.
- Costs are often reduced when procedures are combined.
- Enhance your overall results by adding non-invasive treatments to cosmetic surgery.
Combining several non-surgical cosmetic treatments and foregoing surgery altogether is also possible, if you would prefer to have minimal downtime and no general anesthesia. You might pair injectables with laser skin treatments, for example, to complement and enhance your results.
Popular Surgical and Non-Surgical Combinations
Talk with your plastic surgeon to determine the best surgical and/or non-surgical treatments for your specific needs and goals. Some of the most popular surgical and non-surgical combos include:
- Tummy tuck with non-surgical cellulite reduction
- Facelift with laser skin resurfacing
- Breast augmentation with lip fillers
Ready to start planning your combination procedure? Call our Twin Cities office at 612-213-1111 or contact us online to schedule your consultation with one of our highly-skilled plastic surgeons today!